We could design buildings just because we can, but we’d rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration—spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
As a Designer Manager, the candidate should have leadership and project management experience in the hospitality and residential fields. They should have confidence to lead a design team through all phases of the design process including, but not limited to:
– Managing clients, consultants and internal design staff
– Ability to create invoices and follow through with billing procedures
– Interior detailing experience and ability to redline construction Document sets before 100% CD submissions
– Familiar with construction administration
– Ability to lead on site when necessary
– Bachelor\\’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or a related degree
– Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience, some of which must be for hospitality or workplace projects
– Prior project management skills
– Photoshop and InDesign
– Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
– CD and CA Experience
– NCIDQ Certified (preferred)
– Attention to Detail
Please include a work sample with your application.
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.