We could design buildings just because we can, but we’d rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration—spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
– Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation
– Perform field work (evaluation of existing sites)
– Collaborate with team members within the project team
– Completion of a Bachelor of Interior Design or Architecture degree at an accredited institution
– Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in interior design
– Familiarity with Revit, SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office
– Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
– Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment
– Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized
Please include a work sample with your application.
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.